Nog's Blog and all things American Curl!!


Welcome to Nog's blog and his Amercian Curl World!


This blog is where Nog will share his many adventures and keep everyone updated on any Amercian Curl news in the Alexandrite home!

Monday 11 April 2011

Nog Update

Well Nog has been here for just over 2 weeks and it seems like he has always been here. He has met my mum and dad and he definitely has a new fan! My dad thinks he is a "Great little fella"

At the moment I am trying to write this with Nog's help! Well it is his blog I suppose he wants editorial rights :-)

Nog has made a partner in mischief with Mojo, the photo below was taken on Saturday morning after a morning of fun and loads of mischief!



Nog has a squeak and when he wants something he squeaks! He also squeaks when he sees me first thing in the morning and whenever I enter a room Nog is in. It is very sweet. Nog also loves to purr, he even purrs in his sleep which is funny but a little bit odd, but then that's Nog!

On Saturday night Nog showed us how good he is at climbing curtains, which got a frown off Andy. I said "Mojo must have shown him that!" Andy wasn't convinced LOL

So Nog is settling in well and he definitely brings a bit of Nog fun to our home everyday...

No comments: